What is a Hosted PBX?
A hosted PBX is essentially a digital phone system where the hardware sits in an offsite location. Commonly known as "The Cloud" your offsite location would be a Data Center or some other remote secure site.
Adopting this type of PBX solution with Cairn Solutions has the following benefits:
- It’s simple to set up and get started
- This solution requires no complicated hardware or telephone lines to be installed‚ instead this solution is hosted offsite and fully managed. We setup the entire solution for you; all you have to do is answer the phone.
- Low and even no up-front capital requirements
- With no need for expensive on site hardware a Hosted PBX require less up-front capital when compared to a traditional phone system.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Allows a company to deliver exceptional customer service. A Hosted PBX allows businesses to have local phone numbers all over the world that can ring as though your in another region or even country.
- Unlimited Scalability
- If a business grows‚ your Hosted PBX allows phone lines to be added or removed quickly and easily.
- Unite all your workers‚ regardless of their physical location
- All employees can access the full features of your phone system whether in remote offices or working from home.
- Ensure Business Continuity
- A Hosted PBX guarantees up-time and reliability. Businesses do not have to worry about going offline.
- Call Logging
- This allows business to keep track of any employee’s call volume‚ call duration and location.