Successful companies are always looking for new ways to do more with less—keeping their business flexible, innovative and competitive without driving up operating costs and capital expenses.
Avaya puts the solution at your fingertips with the Avaya IP Office communications system.
Avaya IP Office can be the right choice for many small businesses today whether you are 25 or 250 employees…just getting started or already established…have a single office, a home office or multiple stores/sites where your existing investment no longer meets your needs but you have little desire to replace all the cabling and handsets and wish to integrate simple handsets with reception functions and remote access.
Avaya IP Office unifies your communications, providing your employees with a solution that lets them handle all their business communications on the device of their choice: their laptop, mobile phone, office phone or home phone—using wired, wireless or broadband connections.
IP Office easily adapts to your goals and budget and provides individual user productivity solutions to give each of your employees just the capabilities they need—whether it’s your receptionist, sales or service representatives, home telecommuter or on-the-go knowledge worker.
Helping small to large companies around the world use communications to grow sales and lower operating expenses has made Avaya the global leader in business communications systems. If that’s what you want for your small business, it’s time to take a close look at Avaya IP Office.
Serving Customers Effectively with Unified CommunicationsIP Office
Your office phone, cell phone, e-mail, texting, instant messaging and more are all essential to the way you work today.But are you managing your communications —or are your communications managing you? Think about it—how often has the following happened in your company?
- A customer or prospect calls with an urgent, time-sensitive request, but is unable to reach the right person for an answer.
- An unexpected development—severe weather, a personal matter—leaves a key employee stuck at home and completely unproductive.
- Staff give out personal phone numbers (such as a mobile) that confuse customers and affect your control of those relationships.
- You suspect peak call volumes result in lost calls, but have no idea how many or how much it’s costing you.
These are all everyday occurrences that can impact your image, your employees’ ability to perform at their best, your customer service, and ultimately your bottom line. Avaya IP Office is ready to address every one of them—and much more.
Unlike other solutions, Avaya IP Office uses built-in intelligence to simplify your use of wired, wireless and Internet communications.
Instead of keeping your communications separate, Avaya IP Office brings them together so you can easily turn a home or mobile phone into an office extension, collaborate with dozens of customers or staff members on a conference call and get detailed reports that show how well your company is responding to customers.
With rich functionality, IP Office naturally creates new ways of thinking about the role communications can play in your business.
Rely on IP Office to Control Costs
- Lower mobile phone/long-distance bills: IP Office opens the door to a wide range of options for better managing your company’s mobile phone and long-distance charges by routing calls through the system and over broadband links.
- Handle more calls with fewer people: Instead of using staff time to answer incoming calls, rely on the built-in intelligence in IP Office to route calls quickly and accurately.
- Expand your talent pool without increasing real estate: Is your business growing, but you don’t want to add full-time staff? With IP Office you have the flexibility to have extra staff working from home—wherever that may be. Each would have access to all the communications and call handling capabilities your other employees have at the main office.
- Eliminate conference calling fees: IP Office makes every day conferencing affordable and practical by providing your business with two built-in, 64-party conference bridges.
- Centralize administration: For businesses with more than one location, IP Office enables remote management and administration from a central location. No need to have an administrator at every site.